Saturday, May 31, 2008

Selamat Hari Gawai

Holiday mood is in the air. But then, I'm still here at the office. Reasons: 1) I didn't apply for Gawai leave, 2) I'm not going back to Bintulu for the celebration, 3) busy for the result endorsement. Hmmm... Actually there is another 'silly' (for me) reason of not going back home.

And that is....

A bonus question: "When will you getting married?"

I'm tired and sick of the same question over and all over again.

Well, I'm not that desperate. Just to have someone to become my husband. As I remembered an old friend has asked, 'Are you seeking someone for the sake of having a boyfriend or for the sake of finding a husband-to-be?' Well, for now, it's not about finding someone as husband-to-be, but then finding the right person who can be there for me. Plus, what's the hurry? It will be done one day, it's just the matter of time, it's either YES, NO, NOT NOW or NOT YET. Dan, takkan dek kerana kebanyakan kawan dah kawin so aku pun kena kawin juga lah? ;)

Anyway, hari baik ni, I wish all Selamat Hari Gawai, gayu guru gerai nyamai nguan menoa. Nyangkung aku ngirup ai pengayu wai! OooHaaa... OooHaa... *CHEERS*

6 comments:

-f-l-o- said...

We have different priorities in life.

If they're asking because they're concern, you have nothing to worry about.

If they're asking because THEY WANT YOU TO GET MARRIED, then you deserve to question it.

I know a person who thinks getting married is the biggest achievement in our life. I couldn't help but to laugh. :)

Happy post-Gawai.

~Marcell~ said...

ocy, they ask not bcos they are concern but seems dat every1 else is gettin married, so they wan me to do so... typical bangsa kitai...

it's not d biggest achievement tho... ther r plenty of other tings to do, such as 'MEMAJUKAN DIRI SENDIRI', aite?

-f-l-o- said...

Wakakkakka... biasa lah itu. Saut enggau jako tundi aja lah enti orang nanya 'kemaya dik ka kahwin, sanu udah beranak tiga nyin'.

Thank God my parents never asked. Will write about this tho.

Elle dah bersambung, http://elleforlove.blogspot.com

~Marcell~ said...

;)

mylifemythotz said...

best eh, baby, aku tengah cuti gawai eh walaupun aku sik celebrate gawai...ko jeles sik?

~Marcell~ said...

waaaa... nasib dah abis cuti ek... huhuh...