I made it all tru the way! Yeah! I can be proud of myself even during the assessment there are several times I just wanna give up and quit the 3 days 2 nights 'vacation' ;) Joining me was Faridah, my best/ex classmate/roommate, where at the first day she just wanna quit and went back home (yelah, taukla rumah dekat jak oi!).
Me, too, was down and almost giving up. With me persuading her to stay, where we both are there to keep each other up, thank you, Iedah, without you, I don't think that I can stay. But for better or worse, we managed to khatam the assessment (you should be proud of yourself Iedah!).
And as back to work yesterday, with muscular pain all over the body, well, I am in the good spirit. Despite of the 'tough' experience that I had during those 3 days.
To be continued with photos...
P/s: Thank you, friend, for brighten up my days.
Me, too, was down and almost giving up. With me persuading her to stay, where we both are there to keep each other up, thank you, Iedah, without you, I don't think that I can stay. But for better or worse, we managed to khatam the assessment (you should be proud of yourself Iedah!).
And as back to work yesterday, with muscular pain all over the body, well, I am in the good spirit. Despite of the 'tough' experience that I had during those 3 days.
To be continued with photos...
P/s: Thank you, friend, for brighten up my days.
6 comments:
Bah simpan photo dia!
huhu... soon
Oit pahal blog URL bertukar indah. Terpaksa la update blog link aku tok. Hehe.
hehe...sori .. due to sendirik susah nak ingat, ahaks!
oo..aunty baby,dah abis assessment nak? Bila nak berik loar mummy kmk???
hehehe
oooo... hahahah... gue lupak... kena remind salu ya!...
Post a Comment