I enjoyed the time I had with my sister and family, especially with my two lil naughty nephews. And I'm starting to miss them, *huargh*
Things went well for us, but not exactly according to the plan that I've mentioned in the previous post. We didn't really went to Santubong then, as I forgot how unpredictable the weather can be. So we ended up going to Siburan ('bout an hour drive from Kuching town) to visit a friend that has delivered her third baby.
I did make it to Taman Sahabat. My nephews enjoyed feeding the fishes, sampai si kecik melompat2, takut terlompat ke dalam air, he was too excited to see the fishes. And the next day we made it to Serikin, but then, I have to hold the 'abang' tight, with hot weather and crowded by visitors, it surely makes me feel tired. But being with them, it's worth it.
Today, back to work, as routine. And I miss them so much already. Hmmm...
Things went well for us, but not exactly according to the plan that I've mentioned in the previous post. We didn't really went to Santubong then, as I forgot how unpredictable the weather can be. So we ended up going to Siburan ('bout an hour drive from Kuching town) to visit a friend that has delivered her third baby.
I did make it to Taman Sahabat. My nephews enjoyed feeding the fishes, sampai si kecik melompat2, takut terlompat ke dalam air, he was too excited to see the fishes. And the next day we made it to Serikin, but then, I have to hold the 'abang' tight, with hot weather and crowded by visitors, it surely makes me feel tired. But being with them, it's worth it.
Today, back to work, as routine. And I miss them so much already. Hmmm...
No comments:
Post a Comment